Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I.AM.SO.TIRED.

Wow, I cannot even begin to put into words just how exhausted I am. I have never been this tired before-not even when I was in my senior year of undergrad, working full time, and about to get married and move to Dallas. Not even then was I quite so exhausted. This past week was supposed to be relatively light, right? Only 2 assignments and 1 test can't be this bad, right?! Apparently I was wrong and Week 7 got completely out of hand. I'm pretty sure it was some extracurricular events that helped though...I was fighting the post office because they keep losing my mail or I get it, but it's opened. Not cool, post office, not cool! Also, I've been on the hunt for a tailor to get 2 dresses of mine and Ryan's suite fitted. Sounds easy, but it's just hard to hand off $600 worth of clothing and "hope" you picked the right people to take care of you. So I finally found a tailor that other people had some really good things to say about, but the lady is only there one day a week, and of course, I missed my day last week. Arg. So after that, my 1 test of the week didn't go nearly as well as I had hoped. I really thought I studied well and was prepared, but apparently I was wrong. Granted, I didn't bomb it or even fail it, but I was nonetheless NOT satisfied with how I did. I think this was the first time this semester I really felt that way. Oh yeah, that day, I only got like 5 hours of sleep because I was up studying. For those of you who know how much I love my sleep, you understand what a big deal that was. The last thing that really got my week messed up was anatomy lab. I'm still not sure why, but the smell has just been getting to me lately. It happened last week, too. It's not one of those things I can just avoid, I mean, I have to go! But it's no fun being royally nauseated for nearly 2 entire days of the week, and basically not wanting any meat products or fatty foods for the other 5. Poor Ryan has had to put up with my face turning green when he even talks about dinner and my new "pickiness" when it comes to food. Hopefully this will go away soon...what ever happened to acclimation or fatigue!? Come on nose, work with me! The light at the end of the tunnel for this week...The Original for lunch on Friday with the girls (of course!) and Layla's coming to visit! I'm so excited! I have to keep my eye on the positives and try to put this week behind me...

No comments:

Post a Comment