Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I FLASH-MOBBED!

Studying, caffeine, physical exams, blood draws, and flash mobs! Hah, yes, this is the life I lead these days. In honor of National PA week and National PA Day for 2010, all three classes of PAs at UTMB (c/o 2010, 2011, 2012) all got together and did a flash mob in the plaza at school during our lunch break one day. It was definitely a new experience, but it was fun! It was nice that all 3 classes got together-I don't think you see that at every school. That's because UTMB is awesome. Here's the proof...and if you can't see the pictures very well, go to the UTMB website and just search "flash mob," I promise, it will pull us up. UTMB doesn't get all too many flash mobs. I tried to get the pics bigger, but apparently I've lost touch with technology and how to perform fancy acts like that.

Rachel and I got the BEST job!

No comments:

Post a Comment