Sunday, October 24, 2010

THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM

This week was exactly what I had been craving since the semester started: no tests, only two assignments, and no meetings or homework to really speak of. My presentation went well, we only had one day of anatomy lab, and we even hit the half-way point of the semester. You're imagining the nice sunrise and feeling that serenity of the last blog post, right? That's where I should have been...except Monday we have 3 tests. BOOOO! Then Tuesday, we have another test. Then we have three anatomy labs this week and more homework and assignments on top of that. So I have essentially spent my one week of serenity planning for my next week of chaos. And oh ya, minor detail...MY BEST FRIEND'S WEDDING is on Saturday! So goodness knows I won't be able to concentrate on much of anything this week! But seriously, last week was still pretty good and I felt like I got quite a bit done, but I'm still fearing this next week. Thank goodness it ends on a good note with Andrew and Kelly's wedding. You will also be glad to know that this past Friday, I had to get my last Hepatitis B vaccine and I didn't pass out! It's amazing how actually following the advice of the neurologist helps...call me high maintenance or whatever, but it's better than more trips to the ER. I think I scared the poor nurse, but she'll be fine. Anyways, yall keep me in your thoughts and prayers this week...I'll need it! Ok, back to the land of Patho I must go...

No comments:

Post a Comment