Thursday, February 3, 2011

UNEXPECTED

Week 5 was unexpectedly smooth! We had a pharmacology exam, and it went really well. Really well :). School was called off for half the day on Thursday and all day Friday due to the THREAT of inclimate weather. I deemed those built-in study days so I could remain caught-up/slightly ahead with my studying and assignments. Ryan took a trip to Austin that wound up being a little shorter than expected, again, due to the weather. So it was nice to have him home early! Ryan and I also celebrated 7 years being together on Thursday. Can't believe how quickly the time has just flown by! It's still crazy to me when I think about it, but crazy in the absolute best of ways. So as long as everyone can stay home, safe, and warm...this will have been a great week! This weekend, I have my cousin's baby shower, a surgical clinic, and of course, the superbowl. I guess that's about it for now. Yall stay safe and warm! And this is for Ryan...GO PACK GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment