Monday, February 21, 2011

A FULL DAY

So today is going to be busy...and I get the feeling it might be interesting, too. First, Ryan started his new job as an Assistant Pro this morning! He's at a golf course around here that I think really has a lot of potential for him. Congrats again babe, I'm so proud of you and so excited for you! Second, I have an exam worth half of my entire course grade today. Please say a little/huge prayer for me...it is totally stressing me out. And lastly, this is something I've not yet seen...it's a TWO cruise ship kind-of day! Last semester, I finally got used to seeing the cruise ships in the bay on a weekly basis, and I got used to stifling my urge to see if they had any remaining tickets so I could just walk on. It has always been Carnival cruises, and it has always been one ship at a time. Well this morning, lo and behold there are two ships in the bay! Just parked right next to each other all cozy-like. One Carnival and one Royal Caribbean. Yes, I'm quite easily amused by this. Seeing as we have a few big things happening today, I'm counting the two-cruise-ship-uniqueness as one of those happy omens. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment