Friday, February 11, 2011

ARE WE THERE YET?

Ok, longest week evvvveeerrrrr. At least so far since I've been in PA school. Monday was 9am-7pm not including drive time, which means I was up by 7, plus we got home at about 1:30 am Monday morning from out celebrating the superbowl. Not a good idea. Tuesday was longer than usual with a lunch thing and an exam review after classes ended. Wednesday was our first day this semester with an afternoon lab, so it was longer than we're used to. Add in the rain/freezing temps to sidetrack my mind on the possible ice on every one of the 12 billion overpasses between my apartment and school. Wednesday night and Thursday morning were spent attempting to keep track of UTMB's weather alert system thing, which was almost more confusing than it was helpful. Thursday held yet another new lab that lasted 4 hours. And how could I almost leave out a big exam? Yup, that was Friday. I studied a lot, but I still felt like I was underprepared. The test wasn't as bad as I expected, and I ended up doing well on it, so I can't complain there. This weekend I have the joy of devoting every waking hour to studying for our next Patho test and working on patient write-ups. All I can say is thank goodness I got ahead on some of the writing assignments, or else this might be stressing me out. I say that sarcastically, if you know me at all, because I'm beyond stressed out right now. But I'm still glad I did the writing assignments ahead of time. Anyways, back to Old Faithful, AKA my Patho book...

No comments:

Post a Comment