Sunday, January 23, 2011

WEEK 3: CHECK!

Well Week 3 just flew by! My goodness! But I do have to say that it was a great week. We started Monday with Ryan getting a job, which I already posted about, and a bonus day off school. Wednesday was Ryan's birthday. I got him one of those coffee machines that also makes lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, etc. as part of his congratulations on the new job/happy birthday present along with a giant gift bag of various sources of caffeine to try. He has been trying different ones each day-I never know what to expect when I get home from school, lol! Some days he has had espresso, some days just hot chocolate. Friday, that translated to the house being thoroughly cleaned and the dogs walked. :) Happy Friday to me! Thursday, I didn't get to go to clinic, so that was a bummer. I've spent the weekend getting reacquainted with my Pathophysiology book in preparation for our test on Wednesday. I have a love/hate relationship with that book. Oh well, you gotta do what you gotta do. I think I'm going to try a new yoga place this week! That should be interesting. I've been running more lately, so I figured this would be a nice balance. I have access to a nice gym at school, but that's just not terribly appealing to me right now. So that's what this week holds: a test, some yoga, and clinic. We also get to go to some of the facilities where we will be seeing patients later this semester. How exciting! So 3 weeks down, and I'm still going strong and loving what I'm doing. :) So blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment