Monday, January 17, 2011

FANTASTIC NEWS!

You have no idea how long I've been waiting to get to share news like this with you all...after being laid off in the recession about 2 years ago, Ryan has finally been offered a full-time job! He is now an Assistant Golf Professional at Clear Creek Golf Club in Houston. Perfect for my little golfer, huh? I can't tell you how many hours on end he has spent doing job searches, submitting resumes, and going on interviews. God was holding out for the best job for him and for our family. We are just ecstatic! It has been a rough few years, but God has taken care of us and taught us many lessons along the way (especially in the areas of patience and trust). We have had ups and downs, but He has seen us through it all. God is so good! Thank you so much for your thoughts, prayers, and support. I am so happy for and proud of my sweetheart! YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment