Monday, January 3, 2011

CHEERS TO 2011

Happy new year everyone! Wow, it's so hard to believe that 2010 is really over...I guess we've been pretty busy and it just flew by. 2010 definitely had its ups and downs, but I think it all evened out in the end. We had a wonderful holiday season and hope you and your family did, too. Cheers to 2011 being a great year! Ryan and I rang in the new year with Lindsay and Lonnie, some delicious Mexican food (and margaritas), and Wii bowling and golf tournaments. It was low-key and relaxing, but we still had a blast! The coming of the new year means that it's back to the grind. School starts up for me on Wednesday (which I'm actually looking forward to!) and Ryan has already headed back to work. I have my first test at school in one week! EEK! This semester will be shorter by about 2 weeks, but that doesn't mean that there will be any less material to cover, so it's only going to go that much faster! I only have 60 days of class this semester, whereas I had 71 last semester. Plus, I hear that there will be a bit more patient contact this semester, which I'm certainly looking forward to. WOO SAA...time to buckle down yet again and show this program what I'm made of. Just like last semester, I'm sure this one will fly by and be over before I know it. One day at a time, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment