Friday, August 19, 2011

ROTATION 2

I just completed my second rotation! So excited! This one took me a little longer to get into a groove because I had a different preceptor every week and I lost a lot of sleep covering the ER at night while still doing clinic during the day. But in the end, I definitely enjoyed myself and I learned so much. My preceptors were absolutely fantastic! I rocked my presentation at UTMB yesterday and was quite pleased with my improvements during this rotation, so I took today off to treat myself. I slept in, had breakfast at ChickFilA, then hit up the Galleria for some retail therapy. Success! Now for a nap before dinner with the hubby. I'll get to enjoy my weekend break and rest up for my next rotation which starts on Monday. The new class starts orientation on Monday...it's hard to believe that was really a whole year ago for me! I'm not sure if it feels like I've been here for years because I've worked so hard and gotten so much accomplished, or if it feels like it was just yesterday that I turned in my notice to UT Southwestern and we packed up for the move. Wow, what a whirlwind. Sometimes, when you get such an awesome opportunity, you just have to go for it! #SoBlessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment