Monday, August 8, 2011

ROTATION 1

The most important thing is that I SURVIVED! I'm still working on how to explain just how emotionally exhausting it was. I got to see quite a few patients with a pretty good variety. I even got to assist in a few procedures and work on my suture technique. I worked with one doctor and 2 PA's who were recent grads. The doctor was nice and always teaching me something; the PA's really understood where I was coming from, so they were always helpful. Between the 3 of them, there was always a patient to see, which was great. All in all, I really enjoyed this rotation and think it was the perfect first rotation for me. I even got my paper turned in on time, even though I started it (and got 4 pages into it...) on the wrong topic! A not-very-restful 3 day weekend, then it's off to my next site!

No comments:

Post a Comment