Saturday, June 18, 2011

!!!!!!!!!!

The subject of this post is like that because I seriously can't find the words to express what I'm feeling...I just finished my first year of PA school! OMG! I even tried to make up a word to express myself, and even that didn't work. I can barely believe it, but yes, I'm half-way there. I'm now finished with the didactic (AKA classroom stuff) year, and will begin a year of clinical rotations starting the last week of June. I get to go to a new clinic every 4 weeks-it's gonna be exciting! We also took a practice board exam, and I'm right where I'm supposed to be for the training I've had thus far :). I am relieved, happy, excited, somewhat intimidated, and I feel strong and ready to tackle the next step after some rest and visiting some of my favorite people in my favorite place on earth-HOME. It's times like this when I just sit back and it brings me to tears thinking about how blessed and how happy I am. God is so good! Thank you for your prayers and support. Get ready...the next adventure begins in t-minus 9 days. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment