Sunday, January 29, 2012

DUCKS!!!

Anyone that knows me well, knows that I just love ducks. They're so cute! When Ryan and I were first dating, he actually bought me 2 ducklings which we raised in my parents' back yard...probably not the best decision either of us have ever made, but we just loved them nonetheless. We have a siberian husky dog named Goose, so we actually had Duck, Duck, Goose :) Yup, I'm a total nerd and found that amusing for the entire time we had the ducks. Anyways, in our neighborhood now, there are a few ponds with lots of ducks! It's one of my favorite sites when I go jogging. I don't know, they just make me smile. I am bias towards two of them. They are always together, and they are about the most unique ducks I've ever seen. I call them Puff Duck and Dalmatian Duck. The white one has a little afro! Come on, tell me that doesn't make you smile!

With spring coming, there are also baby ducks at the pond! Oh, they're just adorable with their little yellow fuzz. One momma duck has about 7 babies with her right now.
Ok, that meets my cute duck quota for a little while...back to school stuff...


No comments:

Post a Comment