Friday, January 6, 2012

CHRISTMAS 2011 PICS

My baking madness! Yes, I made this all in one day from scratch. We have: 2 batches of chex mix, a Texas cake, 2 dozen chocolate chip cookies, a dozen cinnamon rolls, 2 dozen sugar cookies (frosted and decorated), and about 4 dozen cake pops. Best news-I didn't hurt myself or catch anything on fire! Yay for no trips to the ER this year.
Ry, Me, Sue, and Tom at Gaylord ICE. The nativity scene was beyond gorgeous this year!
Aimee feeding the birds at the zoo. She asked for 2 hours while we looked at all the other animals on the way back to the aviary to feed the birds. This was the highlight of her day!
Aimee playing with the beautiful white tiger. She doesn't realize that he probably thinks she looks like lunch. Thank goodness for her naivity and all that plexiglass between them.
We got Aimee a Barbie makeup set for one of her Christmas gifts. She was so excited, she didn't even know what to do when she opened it. What you don't see is that shortly after this picture, nearly every bottle and brush was opened and being applied. Dad groaned when he saw this :/
Me and Aimee at Christmas Eve dinner
Mi Familia! I love this picture! On the back, we have my sister Brittany, my brother Jason and his wife Jennifer, my mom and dad, Ry and me; down front is my brother Anson and his wife Sonya with their two girls, Grandpa, and Aimee. This just reminds me how blessed we are :).
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment