Saturday, March 19, 2011

SPRING BREAK!

Oh spring break, our time together was wonderful, and what we had was amazing...how I will miss you! Things I did this week, some of which I haven't done in about a year (magically, since about the time I started the PA program...): visited with family and friends, bought tacky touristy stuff at Murdock's on Seawall, got my artistic juices flowing by painting some pottery, went to the rodeo, tried a new restaurant, SLEPT, actually helped Ryan with laundry and cleaning the apartment, cooked, semi-spontaneous trip to San Antonio just for fun, slept some more, found the nearest outlets for some good shopping, went on a few runs, spent some time with the hubby, and finally as little school-work as my conscious would let me get away with. This week was fabulous and so desperately overdue! We only have 3 weeks left in this semester, and I think this was the refresher I needed to get me through it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment