Sunday, November 21, 2010

5 DAYS, 6 RED BULLS, AND 3 TESTS LATER...

Well, this week was pretty rough and I questioned if I was going to make it. For those of you that really know me, you know I'm not big on drinking caffeinated drinks. Whether it's soda or coffee or otherwise, I'd usually just rather have water. So the fact that I had 6 Red Bulls in 5 days says something pretty significant about how little sleep I was getting! We had a test Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, so we never really caught a break. Plus, our hardest test was on Friday, so even getting through one or two tests, we still had the big one looming. The good news is that I made it! I could have done better on the first test...I just made one or two really ignorant mistakes. If it hadn't been for that, it would have been my highest test grade yet in that class. The second test went very well, and the third test...well, I was pleased. It's hard to believe, but that wrapped up Week 12! This week (Week 13) will be short because of Thanksgiving. And our professors must really love us because they didn't schedule any tests for this week! Yay! As a treat to myself for doing well this past week, I treated myself on Saturday. My body didn't know what to think. I slept in, went for a run, actually got ready, and went shopping! I'm a shopping machine-I knocked out nearly all of our Christmas shopping in like 3 hours! Then Ryan and I went out to dinner together and went to look at new laptops for me because mine is a bit on the fritz. But hey, it's made it for 6 1/2 years! I'd definitely say I got my money's worth with this one, but seeing as the battery only lasts like 45 minutes now and the charger has to be positioned very precisely in order to work...I think it's about that time now. Not to mention that it takes like 5 minutes to boot up or open any applications. So in short, it was a rough week, but it was also a good, productive week and now I can rest a little before finals start up in less than 2 weeks. Woooo Saaaa....I'm a happy little student :)

No comments:

Post a Comment