Monday, September 6, 2010

TEARFUL GOOD-BYES

Having to tell my boss that I'd be leaving my job to go back to school was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do...I honestly think following through with it was even harder. I loved my job, my coworkers, and my patients, but Christal and I both knew that this is what I needed to do. God wouldn't have given me this awesome opportunity otherwise. Being a PA is of course what I so badly wanted, but having to leave was extremely difficult...and tearful to say the least. I didn't take any pics of my last day (probably because I couldn't stop crying-thanks Tisha!), but here are some of the pics from when we went out to celebrate.
The whole gang: Christal, Sheran, Micha, Lucy, Me, Dee, Portia, Shenique, and Jasso.
Me with my Tisha. I love her!
Tisha, Me, and Shenique
Tisha, Jasso, and Me
Jasso, Tisha, Sheran and Me
Me with Portia
Me and MICHA, MICHA, MEEEECHA!



I love all these girls and am going to miss them more than words can express.

No comments:

Post a Comment