Thursday, February 2, 2012

UUGGGHHHHH!

Ok, that's about how I feel. My brain can barely form words right now. This week has been INSANE. On top of the usual days full of work at the hospitals, I have finished my 13-page paper over bone tumors and cysts, finished my rotation and got all the end-of-rotation business taken care of, finished a ridiculous amount of the world's most boring task-patient logging, healed a hubby with strep throat and I haven't caught it (yet), found a puppy then found her a home, dealt with a sick cat...and still have Roomie's 30th birthday on Saturday that I'd like to be awake for, then I have to pack/move/clean house on Sunday for a 4-week rotation 5 hours away. Yes, by the way, my and Ryan's 8-year anniversary is tomorrow. Sleep? I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment