Thursday, December 15, 2011

SUCCESS!

All right folks, I have officially completed all of my didactic year at PA school and half of my clinical year! What a whirlwind it has been, and oh goodness, I've worked hard but had a great time. I'm sure it could go unsaid, but I've also learned quite a bit :) Not just academic-type stuff though...I've learned more about myself during this experience than I thought I would. It has truly been eye opening and has strengthened me individually and in my relationships.
As planned, I headed out straight from finals to Austin for a 24-hour visit. I had dinner with Andrew and Kelly, which was long overdue. It was just perfect! Including Kelly spilling Andrew's drink into his lap. Absolutely love getting to catch up with them. The next morning, Kelly and I had some quality time at Chick Fil A and Target :) Then, I headed out to Concordia's new campus for a visit. I hadn't seen the new campus yet, as I was the last class to graduate from the downtown campus. It's just gorgeous out there! Catching up with my professors was great! They are all doing well and growing right along with the school. I couldn't have asked for a better trip.
I got back home on Friday, just in time to unpack and repack for SAN FRANCISCO!! So in 4 days (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday), I was in: Houston, Galveston, Houston, Austin, Houston, Denver, and San Francisco. SF will require a whole new post...we just had too much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment