Tuesday, December 7, 2010

WHITE COAT!

The past week or so has been absolutely crazy! We had our last Surgical Society meeting for the semester and 2 finals. One went really well, the other could have gone better. My anxiety just got the best of me and I didn't do as well as I could have, but that's ok. I still did well on the exam and still did well in the class. To add to the craziness that is finals, we also had our White Coat ceremony, which was super exciting. My parents, my sisters, and Ryan's parents all came into town to share in the fun. We had such a good time, and I'm really glad they were all able to come. On Saturday, we also went to NASA! I think Ryan and Dad would have stayed and just lived there if they had let them. It was really interesting. We got to see all sorts of crazy cool stuff and they even let us see mission control. We spent that evening in Kemah and got our picture made with Santa! It was refreshing to get to go out and just have fun for a little while with my family that I hadn't seen since August. Everyone headed out on Sunday and I hit the books again. 2 finals down, 6 to go. Should we start placing bets now on how little sleep I'll get between now and Friday? Hope everyone has a good week and the next time I post...I'll have completed my first semester at PA school! That's so crazy! But awesome :)



This is all of us before the ceremony





Me!



Mi Familia
Ryan's parents...and Aimee





He's the best husband in the world! Love you babe!




Sisters!




Coolest anatomy group in the world! Love these girls...Amber and Meagan.





Friends! Don't know what I'd do without these girls...Melanie, Bailey, Rachel, Lindsay, and Heather.





Group photo op! We're a pretty good looking bunch, huh?



No comments:

Post a Comment